Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Shoprite Pantene Shampoo - UPDATED

So sorry but as I was going through my coupons I realized that there was an even better deal to be had on Pantene shampoo.  I hope you caught my mistake and didn't over pay for your shampoo, here is the updated deal.  This week Shoprite has Pantene Classic Shampoo and Conditioner on sale for $4.99 and any other variety for $5.77.  In this week's P&G insert there is a $3 off two coupon and two weeks ago there was a buy one get one free coupon in the P&G insert.  Shoprite is also offering a $5 off your next order coupon at checkout when you buy two Pantene products.  For classic shampoo and conditioner your deal is $4.99 for both with the buy one get one free coupon or $6.98 with the $3 off two coupon.  After getting your $5 off your next order coupon at checkout your deals are: FREE if you used a buy one get one free coupon or $1.98 for two Pantene classic products.

1 comment:

  1. Found out today that the only way to get the $5 coupon is to buy the LARGE sized shampoo. I just can't deal with the giant one so I missed out :( but hey buy one get one isn't so bad!

    ReplyDelete